Thursday, January 17, 2019

Children are gifts

This week I hot a little offended. I have to say I know that not everyone comes from a big family, but I do and I was told that my family was wrong to have a big family. Well I disagree! God has given us such a wonderful blessing, to beable to have kids and create a family is awesome. But to be told by so many that it's wrong to have kids is not only rude, but a slap in the face to God for giving us the gift to conceive . When I was born I was born in what people call a baby boomer, wich means everyone was getting pregnant and having kids and that was an awesome thing  But now its like if multiple people get pregnant its a huge insult to some people. I don't think we are over populated yet, yes there is a lot of people on the earth but it has not come to the point where we need to pass laws all over the world to regulate the amount of children we can have. I believe that God has got this all planned out that he will not let his people suffer for just wanting to have a family. Also that fear that you don't want to be responsible for destroying the world because you had a kid  well in my opinion is there is a 2% chance that you are right, and your kid is pure evil. Bit that's not possible if good people truly love each other and want to start a family ,then from the love they have for each other they will love there children, and from that love there kids will know that they are loved and strive to do more good so as not to lose that love. Yes I know that there is nothing a kid could do to make his parents hate them ,but kids think this way at times  They think that if I share this with little Susie from down the road then mom and dad will be proud of me and I will be shown more love. We all think like this. Population in 1969 there was a perdition that due to overpopulation the world will fall into a apocalyptic like life style. That it will be so miserable to live because so many people live on  earth ,but I don't think that is true. In the scriptures God has told us that there is room enough and that he has prepared for all things. Now I am not saying this verbatum but I am interpreting what I think it means. I guess I could continue to rant about this but that would be wrong. I just want to close with my testimony. Children are gifts and deserve to have a chance at a good life here, and we can give that to them. Children are good and are examples of gods love so if you want children then don't let other sway you from having them, God would thank you for having a family. I hope to have a big family of my own one day because I saw the blessings my parents got from God by having our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment